| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Safford, Az in July is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.7 °C (98.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 43.9mm (1.7in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Safford, Az July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Safford, Az, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Safford, Az:
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 541.7 kms (336.6 miles) NNW
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 287.8 kms (178.9 miles) NNW
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 234.2 kms (145.5 miles) NNW
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) WNW
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 279.8 kms (173.8 miles) W
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 431.5 kms (268.2 miles) W
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 124 kms (77.1 miles) SW
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 385 kms (239.3 miles) NE
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 362.2 kms (225.1 miles) NE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 510 kms (316.9 miles) E
- State University, Nm, Usa - 302.5 kms (188 miles) ESE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) ESE